Litter - Fine the HOA?

Will the new Violation Letter scheme for fines take care of this problem?


Litter is a daily problem on Barony Place Drive. Like, every day.

How do I get a Violation Letter sent to the HOA? And, if they don't remove the litter within 20 days, who sends the second letter and collects the fine? And who pays the fine?

I used to pick up litter every morning when I walked the dog.

Then I got roughed up by a couple of officers on the board, and I decided that the HOA could just pay to have litter picked up. I stopped picking it up and just emailed the office about cans, beer bottles, bags, fastfood wrappers, drink cups, dog poop, etc.

And then those officers threatened me that the office staff felt harassed, so I stopped reporting litter. 

Tell me; is this harassment? "Will you please have three pop cans and two beer bottles by the pet-waste station on Barony Place Drive picked up?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?