Gone to Idaho

 

On July 13 I drove away from The Summit and Columbia and South Carolina and headed 2400 miles northwest to western Idaho. I had a terrific four-day drive with my dog, Callie Mae, as my co-pilot.

Support any good people who run for the Board in November and get rid of the others. The HOA faces some hard financial decisions, because past Boards did not act responsibly.

Vote down all those stupid proposed Amendments to the CC&Rs and By-Laws. You need much more information than you were given.

Demand a return to monthly meetings. You must know what is going on. The Board is not giving you enough critical information. Hiding half the monthly board meetings and not reporting them in Minutes is totally unfair to you, the Members.

I'll probably have a hard time separating from The Summit, after six years of reading the Governing Documents, Minutes, and Financials.

Good luck to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Fines in The Summit's HOA

"Neighborhood Reps Needed"

Sept. 2nd Board Meeting - Any of This?