Does the HOA Have a Renegade Board?

According to sources, Brenda Bryant was removed as President of the HOA last week. The Board made a decision at its pre-board meeting (workshop) to replace her with Noel Weatherbee.

The Board is not supposed to make decisions at workshops. Decisions should be made only at Regular Board Meetings or Special Board Meetings.

Earlier this year the same group of what I will refer to as "dissident" Directors removed Jeff Lummel as Vice President and replaced him with Noel. Apparently, she thinks she is now the President.

Who is Noel Weatherbee?

I sent an email to all Board Members on February, 26, 2026. Less than an hour later, I received the following response from Noel. 

"I did not give permission for you to have my email address. You are hereby put on notice with this email that you are not welcome to have any further contact with me. This includes personal contact, telephone contact, mail contact, electronic contact (including but not limited to email, text messages, or social media), and third-party contact.

Additionally, you are also put on notice that you are not welcome on any property I own or lease.  

Should you choose to violate the conditions of this notice, I will immediately contact the local law enforcement agency with appropriate jurisdiction and pursue criminal charges against you."

Is that he real Noel Weatherbee?

Is this a person who should even be a Director of the HOA, much less President? Her term as a Director is up this November. 

Voting Members would do well to cast NO votes for her, if she decides to run for election. She won't be running for "re-election", because she was appointed (improperly) by Danny Trapp, then-Board President. She has never been a legitimate Director. The appointments of Noel and of William Hill were not made at a Regular or Special Board Meeting and no vote by the Board was ever reported in Minutes of Board Meetings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study Your Board Candidates - Linda Potter

M.H.G.A. - Make HOA Great Again!

About Fines in The Summit's HOA