Spreading rumors?

Yesterday I heard something from a neighbor concerning the HOA and thought it was serious enough to pass along to the Finance Committee of the HOA.

I sent it only to the people who needed to know. Would you consider that as "spreading a rumor"? 

HOA President Justin Martin responded politely that he had not heard it.

And then Treasurer Vernell Butler decided to weigh in. He had been copied on Justin's reply, but Vernell felt it necessary to toss in his 2¢ worth

Here's what Vernell had to say: "stop spreading rumors, they are inflamitory and will do you no good Gus, we are vigilant in our processes. Stop making up lies and trying to create havoc"

Very professional; right?

I drafted a long reply to him and then deleted it.

Then I drafted a shorter reply. Something about how hard it was to take the High Road when responding to one of his missives. And I deleted that one.

And then I thought of this. And it's what I sent.


Think he'll get it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?