HOA's Monumental Financial Hurdle?

In the May 2024 Summit Scoop HOA President Danny Trapp wrote, "We have a monumental hurdle to overcome financially."

He was silent about it at the May 7th board meeting.

He was silent about it at the June 18th board meeting.

There will not be a July board meeting.

The next opportunity for Association Members to ask him about it publicly will be August 6, 2024.

What did he mean?

When Danny was elected to the board on November 7, 2023, he told me that night that he wanted to talk with me. He has known of my complaints about the legitimacy of the boards for at least two years. One would think that in eight months he would have found time.

Why should Danny contact me? I can help the HOA solve many of its problems. I have identified important areas of non-compliance with the By-Laws. It's pretty clear to me that the Board does not want my help.

I wonder how they will feel if they get letters from the S.C. Attorney General, the S.C. Secretary of State, the S.C. Dept. of Consumer Affairs, or a Summons for a court appearance.

I thought the new board in November would be different. They are different. Unfortunately, as a group they are not better than past boards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?