Phones unanswered at HOA office?

If you are having trouble getting through to the HOA office, it may be because of a "glitch" in the phone system or phone lines.

I heard today (Jan. 12) that phones are not working at the office and that there won't be any phone service until January 25.

Naturally, I wonder just what kind of "glitch" that could be and who is/was responsible for it.

The office may be sending out an email notice of the problem. I haven't called the office myself to verify this. I prefer to conduct business by email, so that I have a record of the communication.

Call your Voting Member to ask what is going on. The list of Voting Members is in the Summit Scoop. There is also a list on the HOA website at www.summithomeowners.com

Good luck if no phone number or email address is listed for your VM. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?