Why was July board meeting canceled?

If you would like to know the reason that the July 11th HOA board meeting was canceled, all you have to do is ask.

Angela is out of the office until July 24, so ask Justin Martin, President. His email address is jdmartinscx@gmail.com 

I wrote to the board, which includes Justin, earlier today and asked, "Why didn't you hold the July meeting as announced?"

Justin responded today with, "Anyone who required a reason why the meeting was canceled was provided an answer."

Okay, what do you think? Did he provide an answer?

Most intelligent people would read that asking for a reason. I guess he figures that, since I'm just a lowly resident, I don't "require" a reason.

Notice his wording - "was provided an answer." So he's correct. He provided "an" answer. Not "the" answer, but "an" answer. 

If I were out in a pasture, I'd be watching where I stepped next.

What Justin hasn't learned yet is that his "non-answers" and lack of transparency just serve to energize me. 

Spread the word about this blog to all the other neighborhoods in The Summit. Send your friends and neighbors this link <www.baronyplace.blogspot.com> and suggest that they read this blog. It will help all homeowners.

And attend the next board meeting on August 1st.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?