DCA Reply?



On July 16, 2024 a complaint that I filed against the HOA with the S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs was accepted for investigation. The HOA has 20 days to respond which, I believe, is August 5. Today.

If the Department does not receive a response from the HOA, it will follow up with the HOA by mail and by phone. If it does not receive a reply after the second letter, the complaint will be closed as Unsatisfied.

I submitted a follow-up request to the DCA that I wanted the HOA to respond "correctly, truthfully, and completely". Why did I do that? I remembered the response by the HOA in 2023 to my previous complaint, when the board and the office were run by different people.

Watch the video at the top of this article to learn more about the complaint process at the S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Meeting, Barony Place Neighborhood - continued to 5/4/2024

Open Letter to Barony Place "Voting Member"

Special Assessment Possible?