The Fangs Came Out Tonight

The fangs definitely came out at tonight's HOA meeting.

The disrespect at tonight's HOA Board meeting started 15 minutes before the meeting did.

When I approached my seat, I greeted Teresa Rigon, on-site Property Manager and CAMS employee. She ignored me. So I spoke again. She said she wasn't going to talk to me. I asked what was wrong, and she said, "You're not a very nice man."

Was she upset about the 85 mistakes I had found in the October Minutes? Or the many mistakes I had found in the November Minutes, which the Board approved tonight without corrections?

After the meeting started, LaToya Adams was speaking softly and I asked that the microphone be used. It's a good thing that looks don't kill, or the EMTs would have carried me out of the room.

After the meeting I tried to speak with Patricia Pollin. Big mistake. Then she left the room, and I was speaking with another board member when Patricia returned and interrupted our conversation. She just barged right up and began talking to the board member with whom I was speaking. Pollin made it clear to me that she is not a woman to be messed with. I'm glad she didn't slug me.

I objected to her interruption and said so. She said, "I need to talk to..." I told her she could wait until we had finished. She said she wasn't going to speak to me and that I should talk to the lawyer. She meant the HOA's lawyer. I told her he wouldn't talk to me.

I tried to speak to Danny Trapp, and he said he wouldn't talk to me because I'm not a homeowner.

Not one of the seven people on the board is a legitimate Board member. Two of them are nice people. I urge them not to participate when the board is doing things that are wrong. Further, they should document their disapproval and be careful not to go "with the flow".

Comments